Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pandan Banana Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pandan Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pandan Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pandan banana pancakes recipe. You can have pandan banana pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pandan Banana Pancakes:
- Take 70 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 65 g of plain flour.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or brown sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of fine salt.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide of I medium sized very ripe banana, mashed.
- Get 1 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pandan paste.
- Prepare 130 ml of coconut milk.
Steps to make Pandan Banana Pancakes:
- In a large mixing bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together..
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredienta together..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and fold until jist combined. Do not over mix. Cover and let batter rest for 15mins..
- Preheat a flat bottomed non stick pan on the hob on medium heat, drop 1 tablespoon of batter onto the pan, wait until bubbles form all over the pancake, flip it over and cook for another minute or so until golden. Continue until all the batter is used up..
- Serve with coconut cream, maple syrup or gula melaka syrup and fresh fruit..
Finally, drizzle with a generous dash of maple syrup or gula Melaka syrup. Place the half banana into the pandan pancake To present it; roll the pancake around the banana, using the rest of the syrup as decoration for the pancake or plate. You can add ice cream, fruit, cooked coconut strips or cream. We hope you enjoyed making this recipe! Could smell the pandan before even putting the pancakes into my mouth.
If you find this Pandan Banana Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.