Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies.
You can cook Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of super crunchy natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar for casting.
Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, & PB Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Mix it all up in a medium-sized bowl, except the sugar for casting. It should be a firm dough that's a bit tacky..
- Take tablespoon-sized lumps out of the dough, and place them on a buttered cookie sheet..
- Flatten the lumps a bit, and sprinkle sugar on top..
- Bake at 350°F for just shy of 15 minutes. You'll need to go about 3 rounds..
- Cool and serve..