Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Fill your pantry shelves with wholesome foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to extra fluffy banana pancakes recipe. To make extra fluffy banana pancakes you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- You need 3 of large very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Get 2 tbs of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Take 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Steps to make Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
- In a large bowl mash bananas until slightly liquidy. Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined..
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients..
- Add flour, baking, powder, and baking soda. Fold into wet ingredients until just combined. You want your batter to be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix or you'll have tough pancakes..
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes while you heat a nonstick skillet, iron skillet, or griddle over medium-low heat. When skillet is hot add 1 tsp of butter if desired and let melt (I don't do this but some people do)..
- For 6 inch pancakes: Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop batter out of bowl and pour into hot skillet. Add as many at one time that you can fit without edges touching (my skillet fits one at a time). For "silver dollar" pancakes scoop 2 tbs of batter per pancake into skillet..
- Cook pancakes on first side until bubbles just begin to come through and edges look slightly dry. Flip and cook 1 minute, or until second side is lightly browned. The trick is to cook pancakes at a low temperature so they cook all the way through without burning..
- Stack your perfect pancakes on plates and serve with your favorite toppings (I like peanut butter). Can serve 2-8 people depending on how many pancakes you want to give each person. Haha. I was able to get 8, 6 inch pancakes and 2, 4 inch pancakes out of this batch. Enjoy!.
To do so, just make sure you have a few extra bananas on hand. Then melt one or two Tablespoons salted or unsalted butter in a skillet. Add bananas sliced into thick coins, a couple of Tablespoons light or dark brown sugar, and cook, stirring often, until caramelized and syrupy. Freeze option: Freeze cooled pancakes between layers of waxed paper in a freezer container. To make these light & fluffy banana pancakes, all you'll do is whisk together your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
If you find this Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.