Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can truly make you feel terrible! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple faux kfc fried chicken recipe. To make simple faux kfc fried chicken you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken:
- Get of Chicken (your choice of cut, such as wings or breast with bone).
- You need of For the brine:.
- Use of Water.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Raw cane sugar.
- Provide of Garlic (grated).
- Use of leaf Bay leaf (optional).
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Get of For the crispy skin (adjust according to the amount of chicken):.
- Use of or more ★Plain flour.
- Use of or more ★ Cornstarch (or katakuriko).
- Take of very small amount ★Baking powder (preferably aluminium-free).
- Provide of ★Allspice.
- You need of Carbonated water, or beer (if you don' have any, add a small amount of vinegar to water).
Instructions to make Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken:
- Combine the brine ingredients and the meat in a plastic bag and lightly massage from the outside of the bag until the salt and sugar are absorbed (double-bagging reduces the chance of tearing the bag)..
- Once the meat has absorbed the juices, open the bag, press out the air, seal the bag and set in the refrigerator overnight. By the following day, the meat should completely absorb the water and become heavy..
- Bake or fry the meat for a juicy finish! You can also make delicious and juicy chicken sauté or hamburger..
- To prepare the coating, combine the meat chopped into chunks and the coating ingredients in a new bag and massage very well from the outside of the bag until the coating has covered the meat..
- Generously coating the meat will produce a result close to the signature KFC flavor. Since the recipe uses carbonated water, you'll only need a pinch of baking powder!.
- Fry well in oil over medium heat. Increase the heat once the frying sound quiets down and the bubbles reduce in size. Once the coating becomes crunchy, it's ready to serve!.
- Make together with faux KFC biscuits!You can't beat the combo of freshly baked biscuits and chicken!.
- Also check out my recipe for delicious french friesThey'll change your entire outlook on french fries!.
I want to try making it authentically. KFC style fried chicken recipe – Learn to make crispy fried chicken at home like we get in KFC outlets. Recipe with step by step photos. How KFC makes the best tasting fried chicken is a trade secret which no one knows. But there can definitely be a no better and healthier way to enjoy a fried.
If you find this Simple Faux KFC Fried Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.