Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys slow baked ribs, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys slow baked ribs, gf df ef sf nf you only need 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Provide 900 grams (2 racks) of / 2 pounds) short ribs, membrane removed if preferred.
- Take 250 ml of favourite BBQ sauce, see the links below for mine.
- Prepare of spray oil.
- Use of peeled garlic cloves, salt & pepper, favourite dry rub…
Steps to make Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare the ribs the day before cooking either by marinating in your favourite sauce or rubbing with your favourite spice blend and letting sit in the fridge overnight wrapped in clingfilm so the ribs absorb the flavours.
- I just like to rub a clove of garlic over mine, sprinkle over some salt & pepper and pat it in, then coat them in some of the sauce I'll be finishing them with before wrapping them.
- Take the ribs out of the fridge an hour before cooking to bring them to room temperature, unwrap them.
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180 / 350°F and line a baking tray with foil, lightly sprayed with oil.
- Put the ribs on the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, then flip over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Coat with some sauce and bake again for 10 minutes, then flip over and bake a further 10 minutes. Total bake time so far is 40 minutes. This gives them colour and bakes the top layer of sauce in.
- Now make sure the ribs are lying meaty side down and cover the tin with another large sheet of foil. The side that'll be towards the ribs needs also to be sprayed lightly with oil as before. Tuck the foil around the tin so no steam can escape.
- Turn the oven heat down to gas 1, 130C or 250°F – 275°F and bake at this lower temp for 90 minutes.
- Take off the top foil and carefully turn the racks over so the meaty side is facing upwards. Drain off any liquid from the bottom of the tin.
- Coat in the sauce of your choice and bake for a final 15 – 30 minutes or until fork tender. To test you can gently pull each end bone and see what the 'give' is like. Just for info, in this picture the top rib rack is coated in my tomato based BBQ sauce, the bottom is coated in my teriyaki/pineapple BBQ sauce.
- Let stand for 20 minutes then slice and serve with extra sauce.
- Here are some of my other BBQ recipes, the sauce recipe I used on the kids portion of ribs is included in these recipes. If you can't tolerate tomato, I included a link to my tomato free ketchup that can be used successfully to make this BBQ sauce. I also love sweet & sour and so I've linked that sauce recipe too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341685-vickys-no-ketchup-sticky-teriyaki-bbq-sauce-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346344-vickys-sweet-sour-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343259-vickys-slow-cooker-bbq-pulled-pork https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344040-vickys-bbq-chicken-drumsticks.
You can have Vickys Chickpea & Mango Salad w. Baking low and slow is the secret to these fall-off-the-bone oven baked ribs. Baking ribs in the oven is seriously easy. An easy teriyaki marinade for baked chicken wings gets its sweet tropical tang from pineapple juice. Ingredients of Vickys Cucumber & Peach Salsa, GF DF EF SF NF.
If you find this Vickys Slow Baked Ribs, GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.