Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to discover, are terrific at combating depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk in particular, are rich in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–function better. Eat a couple of eggs to cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken shish kabobs recipe. To make mike's chicken shish kabobs you only need 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs:
- Provide of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Chicken Breasts.
- Use of ● For The Brine [brine for 4 hours].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Use 1/4 of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables [as needed].
- Use of Red Bell Peppers.
- You need of Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Take of Orange Bell Peppers.
- You need of Green Bell Pepper.
- Take of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Provide of Sweet Onions.
- Take of ● For The Breads.
- Use of Nann Bread [grilled – bruised with garlic olive oil].
- Get of good dash Ground Cumin.
- Use of ● For The Seasonings.
- Get as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Get of good dash Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of goodd dash Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use of good dash Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of good dash Italian Seasoning.
- Provide of good dash Ground Cumin.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- Get of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Tzatziki Sauce [see my recipe under my profile for the sauce].
- Provide Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- Stack your chicken with onions in between. Coat all scewers with garlic olive oil and seasonings..
- Grill your vegetables on indirect heat and your chicken on high unti fullyl charred in your grill..
- Lightly grill your Naan Bread. Lightly coat with garlic olive oil and season with ground cumin..
- Bell Peppers pictured..
- Place vegetables and chicken in crispy Naan Bread with Tzatziki Sauce.Enjoy!.
Grilled kabobs are so much better with this easy trick! Whether you grill steak, chicken, veggies, or any other kabobs. here's all you need to know! A shish kabob is made by piercing and threading cubes of meat onto long sticks and then grilling until cooked through. Chicken is a nutritious source of protein and can be made into flavorful grilled shish kabobs that can be served with a variety of healthful side dishes. Learn how to make the juiciest grilled chicken kabobs with this easy chicken recipe.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Shish Kabobs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.