Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lemon Milk Rusks recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lemon Milk Rusks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon Milk Rusks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon milk rusks recipe. You can have lemon milk rusks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lemon Milk Rusks:
- Use 3 of pieces of sliced bread or a corresponding amount of french bread Sliced bread or a French baguette.
- Use 40 grams of ●Powdered sugar.
- Take 20 grams of Skimmed milk powder.
- You need 15 grams of ● Butter or (if you don't have butter) margarine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of to 2/3 tsp lemon juice, or as desired.
- Provide 1 of few drops ● Vanilla oil.
- Use 1 of Sliced almonds (to taste and optional).
Steps to make Lemon Milk Rusks:
- Bring the butter to room temperature and mix well. When it softens enough to mix easily, add the ● and continue mixing..
- Cut bread into as thin pieces as possible. Ideally slice them to about 5 millimeters in thickness. Cut them into any shape you like. Spread the ● on the bread..
- Preheat your oven to 100°C (or 212 F) and bake for 30 minutes. If you bake the bread on a rack as shown, the bottom will get dry out more easily too..
- It's fine to bake the bread straight on a baking sheet too..
- The piece on the left is about 5 mm in thickness and the one on the right is slightly over 1 cm. The 5 mm thick piece is crispier. I recommend thin slices..
- The bread will get dry when it cools down. Bon appetit..
If you find this Lemon Milk Rusks recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.