Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, utilizing the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich recipe. To make whosayna’s philli cheese steak sandwich you only need 17 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Use For of French Baguette:.
- Prepare 3 cups @250gms of Maida (All Purpose Flour).
- Get 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get For of Filling:.
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef Fillet (thinner slices).
- You need 1 cup of Mozarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (paste).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger (paste).
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Take 1 of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum (cubed).
- Prepare as required of Salad optional (Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions and Green chillies).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich:
- Baguette: Mix ingredients, bind softer dough using water..
- Then knead spraying oil, keep in a greased big bowl..
- Let it rise till it's double in size..
- Punch back make three to four portions..
- Dust flour on the working table and slightly roll into rough rectangular..
- Fold like swiss roll, the loose end pinch so it does not open while baking..
- Lay the open side on greased tray, slit on top with sharp knife..
- Make the other two in the same manner.
- Let it fully rise, glaze with beaten egg and sprinkle dry flour or sesame or flax seeds or oats..
- Preheat oven and keep ice cubes with cold water in a metal bowl on the lower section..
- Keep your baking tray in the middle section, bake in oven on 210 C till done..
- Filling: Cut fillet to very thin slices, marinate with garlic, ginger, chilli flakes, vinegar and salt, marinate for 3 hours..
- In a pan put two tablespoon of oil and braise onion till golden colour, remove on a plate..
- In the same pan braise capsicum then remove on same plate..
- Fry fillet slices in butter using the same pan..
- When done shred with fork..
- Mix onions, capsicum and steak shreds, sprinkle black pepper powder..
- Chop cucumber and tomatoes, cut onion and green chillies..
- In a bowl put cucumber, onions, chillies and tomatoes, add vinegar and sprinkle salt toss well..
- Add mayonnaise in salad and mix well..
- Slit bread in half, do the filling of steak mixture and salad then top up with cheese..
- Bake in oven on 200 C to melt cheese..
If you find this Whosayna’s Philli Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.