Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Madras Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Madras Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to madras beef curry recipe. You can cook madras beef curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Madras Beef Curry:
- Take 2 tablespoons of ground coriander.
- Take 1 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder (optional).
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Get 2 teaspoons of grated ginger.
- Use 2 1/2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 1 kg of beef chuck steak, cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- Use 4 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Get 1 cup of Massel beef stock.
- Provide of Red chilli optional.
- Get of Lemon slices optional.
Steps to make Madras Beef Curry:
- Combine coriander, cumin, salt, turmeric, pepper, chilli, garlic, ginger and lemon juice in a bowl to form a paste. Set aside..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add half the beef. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining oil and beef..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add spice paste. Cook for 1 minute. Return beef to saucepan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute, or until meat is coated with paste. Add tomato paste and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Cook for 1 hour 45 minutes, or until beef is tender..
- Remove lid. Cook, uncovered, for a further 15 minutes, or until sauce has reduced and thickened slightly..
- Serve with rice. Top with lemon and fresh chilli (optional)..
If you find this Madras Beef Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.