Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Decorated Chocolate Rusks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Decorated Chocolate Rusks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to decorated chocolate rusks recipe. You can have decorated chocolate rusks using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Decorated Chocolate Rusks:
- Use 1 of desired amount Bread (French baguette is recommended).
- You need 1 of desired amount Butter (unsalted butter is recommended).
- Take 1 of desired amount Chocolate bars (white, milk, dark or any other chocolate you like).
Steps to make Decorated Chocolate Rusks:
- Cut a baguette into 7 – 8 mm slices. If you are using a big loaf, adjust the size..
- Thinly spread butter which was brought to room temperature (or warmed in microwave) on one side of each slice, using a butter knife..
- Place the rusks on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. The side coated with butter should be up. Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 150℃.
- While baking, cut chocolate bars into pieces. I recommend using a knife,but you can also break it with your hands..
- Once the rusks are baked, turn them over and place chocolate pieces on top. You can decide the amount, but it's best to put a mound of chocolate pieces..
- Once all rusks are covered with chocolate, put them back in the oven. You don't have to turn on the oven. 5 – 10 minutes in the oven makes chocolate melt using the residual heat..
- When the chocolate melts, take out the baking tray and smooth out the surface of the chocolate using a butter knife..
- Place them on a cake rack and let the chocolate harden in a cool place. If your room temperature is warm, then put them in the refrigerator..
- Once the chocolate is hard, it's done! You can bake many of them and wrap them in a bag showing the black and white side to look like the Othello game. Kids will love them too!.
- You can also make a marble pattern by mixing white and dark chocolate evenly..
- ＊For your reference, you can make about 40 – 50 rusks with one baguette and it takes 50 g of butter. With one chocolate bar you can make about 10 rusks..
- ＊You can use unsalted butter, but its saltiness overpowers the rich chocolate taste and makes it a bit heavy..
- ＊You can also bake them without butter, but they will turn out more like bread + chocolate instead of rusks..
To have your logo or promotional message printed onto a personalised chocolate. Apple, Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Milk Fat, Emulsifier: Soya & Sunflower Lecithins, Vanilla Flavouring). For luxury chocolate gifts, come to Rococo Chocolates. Share your love for chocolate using #SimplyChocolate. chocolate, artisan bar, syrup, Arkansas, single origin, chocoholic, spread, cocoa powder, custom chocolate, custom bars, dark chocolate, bonbons, white chocolate, baking chocolate, coffee, bean. Experience stone ground organic dark chocolate with true grit!
If you find this Decorated Chocolate Rusks recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.