Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to minimize your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana muffins recipe. You can have banana muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Muffins:
- Use of Ripe Banana.
- Provide of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Butter melted.
- Prepare of Sugar(to taste).
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Yellow Food colour.
- Take of Banana Essence (optional).
Instructions to make Banana Muffins:
- Sift flour with baking powder & salt..
- Add melted butter in sugar & mix well.I used less sugar bx bananas were realy sweet.you can adjust sugar according yo taste.add eggs one by one in butter & beat well..
- Mash bananas nicely with spoon or masher..
- Add mash banana in butter & mix well.now add flour in butter,fold batter.add essence, food colour & fold batter gently till smooth..
- Place muffin wrapper in mould. Preheat oven for 10 min at 180°c. Take 1 scop full of batter & pour in each wrapper.dnt full to the brim.batter should be half of mould depth.bx it will rise when bake.
- Keep in oven for 25 min at 180°c. Check by inserting toothpick. When comes clean & muffins are golden.turn off heat.let ot rest for sometime before taking out..
- Enjoy yummy banana muffins with tea or choco milk.from 1 cup flour around 10-12 muffins can be make..
They're also great for lunchboxes and will prove popular with the whole family. Delicious and easy banana muffins made with caramelized banana and Nutella swirl on top! Caramelized bananas add so much flavors to the muffins and they are absolutely delicious! My healthy banana muffins are the perfect nutritious treat to meal prep — so they're While traditional banana muffins may taste delicious as a snack or even as a quick on-the-go breakfast, they may not. An incredibly soft, moist banana muffin made with tall bakery-style muffin tops, sweet banana flavor, and a simple (optional) streusel crumb topping!
If you find this Banana Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.