Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Chicken and Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Chicken and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Chicken and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded chicken and potatoes recipe. To cook loaded chicken and potatoes you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Chicken and Potatoes:
- Take 1 of 1/3cup olive oil.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 6 of to 8 red potatoes skin on cut in 1/2in cubed.
- Take 1 of 1 lb. boneeless chicken breasts cubed.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of hot sauce (I use more).
- Use 1 of Topping .2 cupsFiesta blendcheese.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 cup of diced green onions.
Steps to make Loaded Chicken and Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray 9by13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl mix oil,seasonings and hot sauce. Add potatoes and chicken and coat well. Carefully scoop into prepared pan..
- Bake for 60 minutes stirring every 20 minutes till crispy and brown on the outside. While potatoes are cooking fry bacon,about 1/2 lb..
- Once chicken and potatoes are cooked remove and top with cheese, crumbled bacon and onions. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted..
- Serve with extra hot sauce salsa and sour cream or ranch dressing..
This recipe was also very simple to make! In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Add the potatoes and chicken and stir to coat evenly. In a large bowl, mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat.
If you find this Loaded Chicken and Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.