Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker cranberry chili meatballs recipe. You can cook slow cooker cranberry chili meatballs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs:
- Prepare of jellied cranberry sauce (14 ounces).
- Get of bottle of chili sauce (12 ounces).
- Prepare of packed brown sugar.
- Use of chili powder.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- Take of cayenne pepper.
- You need of (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked meatballs, thawed or your own already cooked homemade meatballs (see my recipe).
- Prepare of chopped parsley (to garnish).
Instructions to make Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs:
- Put meatballs into a slow cooker..
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, brown sugar, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper in a saucepan. Stirring, over medium heat until mixture is blended..
- Pour hot mixture over meatballs in slow cooker and gently toss to coat..
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours..
- Garnish with chopped parsley..
- As a variation to the slow cooker you can put the meatballs into a casserole dish and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 300°..
If you find this Slow cooker Cranberry Chili Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.