Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous sweet potato boats recipe. To make couscous sweet potato boats you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Get of Boats:.
- Use of Sweet Potatoes, 2 Large.
- Prepare of Couscous:.
- Use 200 g of Cauliflower Florets,.
- Use 2 TBSP of Olive Oil,.
- Take 2 Cloves of Garlic Finely Minced,.
- Use 20 g of Sundried Tomatoes Coarsely Chopped,.
- Prepare 20 g of Kale,.
- Use 1/2 TSP of Cumin,.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- You need Pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Use of Fresh Lemon Juice, 1/2 Lemon.
- You need of Fresh Lemon Zest, 1/2 Lemon.
- You need of Assembly:.
- Use of Vegan Cheese Sauce.
- You need 1 Handful of Scallions Finely Sliced,.
Steps to make Couscous Sweet Potato Boats:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/2017/03/06/luva-grilled-pizza for the vegan cheese sauce recipe..
- Prepare the boats. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. Wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly, keeping the skins intact..
- Using a fork, poke the potatoes. This will hasten the roasting process. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Wack into the oven and bake for about 1hr or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Prepare the couscous while the potatoes are roasting. Transfer the cauliflower florets into a food processor..
- Blitz until fine, almost resembles like cooked rice consistency. *Do not over blitz as it will form a paste.* In a skillet over medium heat, drizzle in olive oil. As soon as the oil is heated up, add in garlic..
- Saute until aromatic. Add in sundried tomatoes and kale. *To prepare the kale, remove and discard the stalks. Take a large bunch of the leaves, squeeze and chiffonade.*.
- Saute until the kale has wilted slightly. Add in the cauliflower. Saute until well combine. Add in cumin..
- Saute until aromatic. Taste and adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from heat..
- Finish off with fresh lemon juice and zest. Toss to combine well. Set aside until ready to use..
- Assemble the boats. Transfer the sweet potatoes onto serving plates. Slice the potatoes open with a sharp knife..
- Be extra careful as the potatoes are extremely hot.* Scoop the couscous into the sweet potatoes. Drizzle the vegan cheese sauce over the top. Lastly, scatter scallions over the top. Serve immediately..
I googled sweet potato, kale, and couscous, as I had the ingredients. I must say, this was a wonderful surprise. Both my husband and I loved it! What about a new recipe low in calories? One that is pretty low on carbohydrates, too.
If you find this Couscous Sweet Potato Boats recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.