Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft and smooth japanese sweet potato cakes【recipe video】 recipe. To make soft and smooth japanese sweet potato cakes【recipe video】 you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】:
- Get 1 of large sweet potato, 470 g (16 oz).
- Take 50 g of (1.76 oz, 1/4 cup) granulated sugar.
- Get 30 g of (1oz, 1/7 cup) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 10 g (1/2 Tbsp) of honey.
- Take 1 of egg yolk.
- Use 50 g of (1.8 oz, 1/5 cup) heavy cream.
- Use 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of ■For brushing on the cake.
- Use 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rum.
- You need of honey.
- Provide of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】:
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/flYdb3k2sgQ.
- Wrap a sweet potato with a sheet of aluminum foil. Bake it at 190℃ / 374 F for 60-70 mins (no need to preheat). Bake it until soft enough to insert a skewer smoothly..
- Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh. (net weight; about 380g / 13.4 oz).
- Transfer the sweet potato flesh onto the mash sieve and strain it by pressing with a spoon or spatula. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F..
- Add granulated sugar, unsalted butter, honey, egg yolk, and vanilla oil in order, mix well each time until combined..
- Add heavy cream in 3-4 parts and mix well each time until combined..
- Divide it into 9 equal and use your hand to form each like sweet potato shape. Put them on a baking tray. (Depending on the water content of the sweet potato, the batter may be too soft for you to shape by hand. In that case, use a spatula or a spoon to put the batter on a baking tray and bake as it is.).
- Put egg yolk and 1/2 tsp rum in a small bowl. Mix well until combined. Brush the surface of 9 pieces with the egg mixture..
- Bake it at 200℃/ 392 F for 15-20 mins or until golden brown. Brush freshly baked cakes with honey (optional). It's all done!.
Easy Recipe: Perfect Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】. Japanese sweet potatoes are the ultimate superfood—they're healthy, nutritious, delicious and filling! While this isn't a particularly complex recipe, I Japanese sweet potatoes are purple on the outside and yellow inside. I've also anecdotally found that the water content of a Japanese sweet potato. I hope you enjoy the seven recipes below I have collected from some great recipe websites.
If you find this Soft and Smooth Japanese Sweet Potato Cakes【Recipe Video】 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.