Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fruit Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know it can help you be happier as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit salad recipe. To cook fruit salad you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Salad:
- Use of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Provide of Granny Smith Apple.
- Prepare of Pineapple Chunks.
- Take of Mandarin Oranges.
- Prepare of Peaches (drained).
Instructions to make Fruit Salad:
- Mix one package of cream cheese and a small can of sweetened condensed milk together in a large bowl with a mixer until mixture is smooth and creamy..
- Cut up the Granny Smith apple into small pieces.
- Put the can of pineapple chunks (along with the juice) into the cream cheese mixture as well as the apple pieces, mandarin oranges, and peaches (drained)..
- Mix well with a spoon and refrigerate until cold and ready to serve.
Not to mention, one less bowl to clean later. Get the recipe from The Cookie Rookie ». The BEST fruit salad you'll ever taste! Made with an abundance of colorful, fresh, sweet fruit and a The BEST Fruit Salad with a sweet and bright honey lime dressing! This refreshing fruit salad can be made in advance and won't oxidise and go brown.
If you find this Fruit Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.