Flavorful Sweet Potato Wedges. These oven roasted sweet potato wedges can be served any way you like but they are best while still warm. I have a good collection of Sweet Potato Recipes on my blog in case this oven roasted sweet potato wedges recipe is not what you were looking for. Slice in half, then into wedges.
Put all of your potato wedges in a bowl. Add in your sugar, and toss your potatoes again. In a tray that is buttered, sprayed with oil, or covered in foil wrap for easier clean up and so the potatoes don't stick, gently put in all of your potatoes and evenly. You can have Flavorful Sweet Potato Wedges using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flavorful Sweet Potato Wedges
- Prepare 2 of large sweet potatoes or 3 small ones, cut into wedges.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain + about 1/2 teaspoon for greasing.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of crumbled goat cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 pinch of sea salt.
Banish boring potato sides and give your next party a punch by making one of these flavorful potato wedge recipes. Whether you eat them as a side dish or load them up and make them a meal, potato wedges are a great way to do potatoes. Sweet Potato Wedges have been a staple in our household since my oldest was a baby. They are fantastic for babies starting out on baby-led weaning but something the whole family will enjoy too.
Flavorful Sweet Potato Wedges step by step
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly grease with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together sweet potato wedges, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, rosemary and sea salt until sweet potatoes are evenly coated..
- Arrange sweet potatoes on prepared baking sheet in an even layer, making sure the wedges don’t touch (this will prevent them from steaming and will be crispier as a result). Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning the baking sheet once, or until the sweet potatoes are fully cooked, tender inside and crispy to your liking on the outside (taste one to make sure!).
- In the meantime, prepare the candied pecans. Prepare a sheet of baking paper on your kitchen counter. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place the pecans in a single layer and toast until fragrant. Always keep an eye on the pecans because they can burn very quickly..
- When the pecans are toasted, add the maple syrup and a pinch of salt, and stir to coat the pecans. Cook for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, stirring constantly to make sure it doesn't burn. Spread the pecans on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer and let cool..
- When the sweet potatoes are cooked, remove from the oven, drizzle with honey, sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese and candied pecans. Season with freshly cracked pepper and serve immediately..
Sweet Potato was something that I never really ate until I had children. Toss sweet potato in cumin, chilli and sumac, then oven bake with lemon and garlic for chunky chips which are crispy yet fluffy. Sweet Potato Wedges When it comes to real meals, our weekday menu is nothing fancy. Most nights I'm so exhausted from baking all day I just want to plop These amazing baked sweet potato wedges will become you new favorite side dish. They're so easy to make – just slice into wedges, toss with.