Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy and Exquisite French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Exquisite French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Exquisite French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and exquisite french toast recipe. You can have easy and exquisite french toast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy and Exquisite French Toast:
- You need 1 of half a baguette Bread (I used baguettes).
- Get 150 ml of Milk or soy milk (I used soy milk).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of drops Vanilla essence.
- Take 1/3 tbsp of Brandy.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of approx. 1 tablespoon Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 of as liked♪ Honey or maple syrup.
Steps to make Easy and Exquisite French Toast:
- Mix milk, sugar, egg, brandy, and vanilla essence in a bowl..
- Slice the bread to 3 to 5 cm thick. Add to the bowl. Mix well with the egg mixture and set it aside to soak (I usually do this the night before)..
- The bread should soak up almost all the mixture in the bowl If there are any leftovers, pour it over the bread when cooking..
- Heat a frying pan over low to medium heat. Add butter or margarine to dissolve..
- Now add the bread to cook..
- Flip it over when golden brown. Repeat on the other side..
- Dish it up and serve with honey and maple syrup to your heart's content – enjoy..
- Here's the cross section It's runny in the inside..
Start your morning off right with one of these easy, homemade French toast recipes. Shake off the excess egg mixture from the bread, and place the bread slices onto the hot skillet. Make this basic French Toast Recipe in minutes with eggs, milk, and bread. You can jazz the French toast up with cinnamon, vanilla, or other toppings. French toast is very easy: Soak thick slices of bread in an egg and milk batter, then fry them to crisp up the outside and cook the egg custard center.
If you find this Easy and Exquisite French Toast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.