Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Caramel Banana Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Banana Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Banana Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will find that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel banana muffins recipe. To make caramel banana muffins you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Banana Muffins:
- Prepare of Unsalted Butter (or unsalted margarine).
- Get of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Take of ☆Flour.
- Take of ☆Baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- Get of ●Banana.
- You need of amount of banana ●Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ●Water.
Instructions to make Caramel Banana Muffins:
- Make the caramelized banana. Heat sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a pot. When it begins to color, shake the pot to make a caramel color. Add chopped banana, and mash with a wooden spatula to mix..
- Sift the ☆ ingredients. Bring butter, egg, and milk to room temperature. Preheat the oven at 180℃..
- Put butter into a bowl. Mix until it becomes smooth. Add granulated sugar little by little. Mix with a whisk until the mixture is white and fluffy..
- Add the beaten eggs slowly and mix well with a whisk. Use a rubber spatula from Step 5 onwards!.
- Add 1/3 flour, 1/2 milk, 1/3 flour, 1/2 milk, the rest of flour and caramel banana into the bowl, in order. Mix roughly. Stop mixing when it is no longer floury..
- Scoop the batter with a spoon and transfer to the muffin cups. Once they bake for 25 minutes in a 180℃ oven, they're finished. If you use larger muffin cups, increase the baking time..
To make the caramel, cook sugar and. Scoop into paper lined cupcake/small muffin tin. These Caramel Banana Muffins are incredibly moist and flavourful banana muffins topped with a sinfully sweet ribbon of homemade caramel. These Caramel Banana Nut Muffins are bound to be your new favorite breakfast treat! Pockets of sweet caramel make these muffins impossible to resist!
If you find this Caramel Banana Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.