Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beefy Hashbrown Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beefy Hashbrown Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beefy hashbrown casserole recipe. You can have beefy hashbrown casserole using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beefy Hashbrown Casserole:
- You need of 32 oz bag frozen hashbrowns.
- Get of beef I used chuck steak cut in 1/3 inch cubes.
- Take of huge red onion. diced.
- Prepare of poblano pepper diced.
- You need of 10 oz bags of shredded cheese I like sharp cheddar.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Take of salt and black pepper to taste.
- You need of minced. garlic..
Instructions to make Beefy Hashbrown Casserole:
- in a large fry pan put a pat of butter beef pepper garlic and 1/2 of the onion salt and pepper how you like cook the meat till mostly done at med heat then allow to cool.
- in a very large bowl put the hashbrowns remaining onions and 1 bag of cheese mix this well.
- when meat is cool empty the Qt of sour cream into the pan and combine totally nows a good time for more salt and pepper too.
- now mix the meat and SC into the bowl with hashbrowns and mix. I get dirty here and use my hand its just easier.
- take your large lasagna pan and spray with non stick spray dump the goo in the pan and spread it out evenly then add your second bag of cheese for a top layer.
- cover with foil and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 45 min.
- remove the foil and return to oven to brown the cheese a lil.
- remove from oven let it rest for five min or so then dive in be careful its HOT.
If you find this Beefy Hashbrown Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.