Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes. Baked salmon with oven roasted sweet potatoes & sautéed green beans I get it ! Push sweet potatoes to the edges of the roasting pan; place salmon filet in center. Spoon remaining sauce over salmon and potatoes.
Slice the potatoes in half width-wise and then cut into wedges (or use an apple slicer to cut Arrange the vegetables on the preheated sheet pan, lay the salmon on top and season the salmon with a drizzle of olive oil and some salt and pepper. The key to good salmon is not overthinking it. Today, all we're doing is rubbing the fillets with a little oil and sprinkling them with salt and pepper before popping them in the oven. You can cook Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 small of sweet peppers.
- You need 1 medium of red onion.
- Prepare 6 small of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 medium of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Oven baked Salmon and Sweet Potatoes. If you hadn't already noticed, I absolutely love sweet potatoes; the flavour, the texture…absolute perfection. There are so many ways that you can cook and eat them. Be the first to review this recipe.
Oven baked salmon with sweet potatoes instructions
- pre-heat oven on gas mark 4.
- wash sweet peppers and cherry tomatoes.
- slice onion, sweet peppers in thin slices or however you prefer removing the bulb and seeds from awe peppers.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half and set aside with the peppers and onion.
- wash salmon fillets and season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, onion, sweet peppers, tomatoes and olive oil and mix thoroughly..
- trasfer seasoned fish with all the ingredients in an oven dish and place in oven.
- peel potatoes, cut roughly into big cubes, wash and transfer into a pot. add water salt, butter and remaining black pepper then place on the stove and cook till ready.
- check your fish and make sure it's not sticking to the dish. half way through cooking flip the salmon upside down. it should take around 45 mins to an hour to cook depending on your oven.
- check your potatoes. when ready turn off and drain..
- when fish ready turn off oven, take out, plate up and enjoy.
This easy roasted lemon and dijon salmon with sweet potatoes and asparagus is so easy to make and will quickly become a regular in your healthy eating routine. The key to making sure this baked salmon dish turns out perfectly is to slice the potatoes nice and thin using a sharp knife or mandolin. Oven baked salmon with sweet potato mash Not only is this oven baked salmon dish super easy to make, it is also high in beneficial fats and protein to stabilise blood sugar levels and promote satiety. Oven Baked Salmon Easy Recipe: This tender flaky baked salmon recipe is topped with a parmesan herb crust.