Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Having water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef bourguignon (one pot) recipe. To make beef bourguignon (one pot) you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Get of Chuck steak, 3cm cubed.
- Get of Flour to coat.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Use of Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of Onion, chopped.
- Provide of garlic, minced.
- You need of Leek, sliced.
- Get of Small button mushrooms, quartered.
- Use of Tomato paste.
- Provide of Red wine.
- You need of Beef stock.
- Take of Fresh thyme, chopped.
- Take of Chopped parsley to garnish.
Steps to make Beef Bourguignon (One Pot):
- Toss the beef in flour to coat..
- Heat oil in a large pot- medium heat- and brown beef in batches. Set aside..
- Fry bacon and set aside with beef..
- Add onion, leek and garlic. Cook until onion has softened..
- Return beef and bacon- along with all other ingredients (except for parsley), bring to the boil then lower heat to simmer (lid on) for one hour..
- Remove lid and simmer for a further 30 minutes. Sauce will have thickened..
- Serve with mash potato and garnish with chopped parsley. Yummy!.
If you find this Beef Bourguignon (One Pot) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.