Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic & herb fried pork chops recipe. You can have garlic & herb fried pork chops using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- Take 6 of thin center cut pork chops.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of mcormick garlic and herb seasoning to taste.
- You need 2 cup of flour, or enough to coat all pork chops..
- Take 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the pork chop during frying..
Steps to make Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops:
- heat grease in large skillet until hot. test with a pinch of flour, if it sizzles its hot enough. :).
- meanwhile: wash pork chops, do not pat dry, let drain slightly..
- on both sides of the Chop sprinkle all 3 seasonings .as much as u like..
- pour flour into a bowl. and place one chop at a time into flour..
- toss to coat both sides well..
- place chops into bacon grease and fry for about 10 min. per side on medium to medium-low heat.
- chops are done when browned and no longer pink. do not over cook or they will be dry. cooking to fast at too high of a heat will cause burnt breading and underdone chops. to low of a heat you will end up with soggy breading and very greasy chops.
- place on a paper towel lined plate or platter to drain..
- serve !.
- serves 3- 6 depending on how hungry you are. :).
Harvest when the tops just begin to yellow and fall over! See all our tips on growing garlic. Rather than risk getting subpar garlic from the grocery store, try growing your own! High quality Australian Garlic is grown under the clear skies and fresh air of south western NSW and watered from the mighty Murray River where the garlic enjoys frosty winters and hot sunny summers, and is suitable for all your garlic needs. And one particular plant that comes to mind is garlic, a pungent bulb that can be used in roasts or marinades.
If you find this Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.