Pumpkin Masala. Pumpkin Masala Easy Recipe: also known as 'Kaddu ki Sabzi'. This Pumpkin Masala Recipe is a regular feature on our dinner table and it's what I call a favorite 'UP Wali Sabzi'. In other words, it's a famous.
Pumpkin masala curry is prepared by cooking pumpkin in milk and spiced with garam masala or kitchen king masala powder. Peel your pumpkin, cut in half lengthways, then into ½ inch wedges. Place in a baking tray with ½ tsp of your chilli powder, half of your cumin, a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt. You can cook Pumpkin Masala using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Masala
- You need 1/2 cup of diced Pumpkins.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Diced Tomato.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 clove of Crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 slice of crushed ginger.
- It’s of green chillies.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 dash of ground cinnamon, cardamom, cloves (optional).
Pumpkin masala is a savory, delicious vegetarian curry, that tastes awesome with Indian flavors. I love this yummy versatile dish. We know pumpkin is rich in fibre content. Pumpkin Masala Recipe, Kaddu Sabji, How To Make Pumpkin Masala Recipe.
Pumpkin Masala instructions
- Heat oil In a sauce pan and sauté chopped onion and green chillies..
- Once onion become soft add crushed ginger, garlic and sauté for a minute, then add chopped tomatoes and diced pumpkin pieces. Sauté for couple of minutes..
- Add all spice powders, salt and one or two cups of water and cover the vessel with a lid until the Pumpkins are soft and smashable.
- Once done, smash it well and garnish with freshly chopped cilantros.
- Note: can add a teaspoon of lemon juice if you don't like the sweet taste of pumpkin. Adjust spice level according to your taste.
Pumpkin masala is dish blended nicely with spices and besan flour (gram flour) to make a delicious dish. My favorite Indian cookbook is "Step-By-Step Indian Cooking" by Over the years I've fallen in love with one particular recipe in that cookbook: Aloo Masala (also. Download Pumpkin masala stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Masala poori- Pumpkin is a winter fruit,which can be used in the making of many variety of curries Whole pumpkin have a good shelf life,so can be brought and stored for a good long time. Samuelsson wrote in his new cookbook, "Marcus Off Duty: The Recipes I Cook At Home," where.