Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato Chicken Cutlet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Chicken Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Chicken Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Begin with changing the bulbs. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato chicken cutlet recipe. You can cook potato chicken cutlet using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato Chicken Cutlet:
- Provide 1 kg of Potato.
- You need of Chicken bone less half kg.
- Take 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Provide 1 bunch of Coriander chopped.
- Use of Green chill 1 chopped.
- Use Clove of 2.
- Provide of Cinnamon stick 1.
Instructions to make Potato Chicken Cutlet:
- Boil potatoes & peel them then mash with masher.
- Add water, chicken,cloves & cinnamon stick in a pan & let It boil for 20 minutes..
- Strain in a strainer & mash the chicken as well.
- Now take a bowl add mashed chicken & potatoes. Now add salt, pepper, soya sauce, chopped green chilli & coriander. Mix it well with hands..
- If you don't like spices much you can skip green chilli you can add green onion instead of green chilli.
- Now make small balls out of the mixture. Pat it flat to small round shape. Also you can make it oval or heart shape. Repeat the same with all cutlets..
- Now beat one egg. Add little bit corn flour in egg & beat with whisk..
- Heat the oil in frying pan.Now dip cutlet in egg & drop gently in hot oil..
- Fry till it golden in color from both sides..
- Drain on paper towel. It's ready serve with mint sauce & ketchup.:-).
In a bowl add pepper, mayonnaise, spring onions and cooked chicken. Make small balls out of the grated potato and make a small hole in it. Fill the hole with the chicken filling and roll it again into a ball. Press it slowly and make it in the. Chicken & Potato Cutlets is a simple and no fuss snack.
If you find this Potato Chicken Cutlet recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.