Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Boeuf Bourguignon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Boeuf Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boeuf Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boeuf bourguignon recipe. To make boeuf bourguignon you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Get 230 g of sirloin steak.
- Get 4 pieces of bacon.
- Prepare 3 of medium carrots.
- Get 1 of large onion.
- Provide 1 of small potato.
- Prepare 100 g of mushrooms.
- Take 5 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1 bottle of Red Burgundy wine.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tomato purée.
- Get 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 2 teaspoon of oil.
- Get 2 teaspoon of plain flour.
- Get of Butter.
- Provide of Seasoning.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Get of thyme.
- Provide of Black pepper.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Boeuf Bourguignon:
- Prepare the ingredients: cut the onions, carrots and mushrooms into thin pieces. Chop the garlic. Slice the bacon. Cut the steak into chunky pieces and season the beef with salt and pepper..
- Heat two teaspoons of oil in a frying pan. Cook the bacon with a medium high heat to bring out its oil. Put the fried bacon aside..
- Fry the beef with the bacon oil until it's nicely browned. Put the beef aside..
- Cook the onion and carrots in the same frying pan for a few minutes until the vegetables are softened with the flavour of the meat..
- Turn down the heat, put back the bacon and beef, add two tea spoons of plain flour and stir well..
- Add 250 ml of beef stock, 400 ml of Red Burgundy, one teaspoon of tomato purée. Season with 3 bay leaves, thyme and salt. Bring it to a simmer then cook for 30 minutes with the lid on..
- Use another pan to heat up some butter. Fry the mushrooms with the chopped garlic until its buttery browned..
- Add the mushrooms back to the simmering stew. Taste the gravy and adjust seasoning. Add more wine or stock to thin it out if needed. Cook for another 10 minutes and watch the gravy become rich and thicken..
- Boil a chopped potato and serve with the boeuf bourguignon..
If you find this Boeuf Bourguignon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.