Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a great source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed peppers recipe. To make stuffed peppers you need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed peppers:
- Provide 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Provide 1/3 cup of boiled peas.
- Get 1/3 cup of boiled sweet corns.
- Take 2 tablespoon of onion paste.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of green chili paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1/3 of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of kitchen king.
Steps to make Stuffed peppers:
- Take a pan and roast onion paste.
- Now stir to make it browned.
- Add all the spices together and add tomatoes paste with ginger garlic paste and green chilli paste.
- Stir the masala for 6 to 7 minutes and add mashed and boiled potatoes.
- Add sweet corn and peas too.
- Mix the ingredients for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Fill the mixture into peppers by cut from center.
- Now take a flat pan where you can spread all the peppers.
- Put some butter into pan at very low flame and spread all the peppers.
- Keep it for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Yummy stuffed peppers are ready.
Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of. They can be filled with any combination of starches, meat, beans, and sauces, making them the ultimate leftover vehicle. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. This is our classic recipe—once you master them, feel free start experimenting with our Cheesesteak and Chicken Parm varieties. Mini peppers are the perfect stuffing vessels, especially with this homemade Pizza Stuffed Peppers Hey, since we're home ALL THE TIME now due to quarantine.
If you find this Stuffed peppers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.