Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheese-stuffed French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheese-stuffed French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheese-stuffed french toast recipe. You can cook cheese-stuffed french toast using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheese-stuffed French Toast:
- Take 1/2 of Baguette.
- Use 2 of to 3 sheets Easy melt cheese.
- Take 130 of to 150 ml Milk.
- Use 1 large of Egg.
- Get 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 1 of Herbed salt.
- Use 1 of ★ Butter or margarine or mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Cheese-stuffed French Toast:
- Slice the baguette into 2 cm thick. Make a slit in the middle to sandwich the cheese. Take care not to cut too deeply and separate the bread..
- To make things easier, try doing it this way: Slice off the ends of the loaf, and make a slit at the 1 cm mark. Cut another 1 cm down from this, make a slit 1 cm down, and cut another 1 cm. This way is so much easier than inserting the slits after cutting up the loaf..
- Halve the cheese and sandwich inside the slice of baguette..
- In a flat container, mix the egg, milk, sugar, and salt..
- Add the baguette into the container and press down lightly to soak both sides..
- On a frying pan, spread out any ★ ingredient of your choice. Turn the heat to low, and toast both sides of the baguette until it's golden brown..
- I used margarine to toast, so I added mayonnaise for the finishing touch..
- I like this best when topped with mayonnaise and toasted, but the calories are a bit of a concern..
If you're interested in making your stuffed French toast a little more glamorous, sprinkle powdered sugar over the tops of the slices and garnish. Stuffed French Toast: A breakfast place near my house makes a blueberry stuffed french toast that my fiance loves. Raspberry stuffing: *cream cheese *seedless raspberry preserves or jam *fresh raspberries (optional – it tastes better with fresh ones, but you can leave them out to save money or if. This French toast is pretty much all I want in a lazy weekend breakfast — eggs, bacon, cheese, carbs — all rolled into one, and it's perfect for breakfast in bed. The custard in the French toast keeps bed crumbs to a minimum, and wrapping all your usual breakfast suspects up into one plump challah.
If you find this Cheese-stuffed French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.