Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Grandma's Salisbury Steaks and Gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grandma's Salisbury Steaks and Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandma's Salisbury Steaks and Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water consumption.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandma's salisbury steaks and gravy recipe. You can have grandma's salisbury steaks and gravy using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grandma's Salisbury Steaks and Gravy:
- Use of ground beef.
- You need of dried onion soup mx.
- Take of small onion minced.
- Take of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare of large egg.
- Take of tomatoes juice or sauce.
Steps to make Grandma's Salisbury Steaks and Gravy:
- EASY!!!! Put ground beef in large mixing bowl. add minced onion, tomato juice, salt and pepper, egg and garlic powder. add dried onion soup and mix in also..
- Mix ingredients by hand. Pat out like burgers and fry in skillet where they become firm and browned on both sides. NOT DONE!!!!.
- Take burgers out. use a spoon to get any burned peices out of the oil. in skillet make pan gravy with flour. it should be kinda watery. can use either broth or water..
- Put burgers back in the gravy and turn on simmer. gravy should thicken up, cook about 20-25 min on low. add salt, pepper, or garlic to taste..
- ** there is a recipe for PAN GRAVY on my profile..
- **** u can use the MEAT MIX on my profile….
- I DIDNT KNOW THAT MY NOTES COULD NOT BE VIEWED BY EVERYONE!!!…. I added it as a "step"…. i found that it does make a difference in the meat/ fat ratio….. also the recipe calls for 3/4 cup of tomato juice…. im not in your kitchen, so start woth 1/2 cup and a splash…..
If you find this Grandma's Salisbury Steaks and Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.