Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and cook what you already have. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup instant pot ip recipe. To cook french onion soup instant pot ip you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Get 6 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Get 2 of yellow onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of red onions chopped.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 2 cups of white wine.
- You need 4 cups of beef broth.
- Use 4 of thyme sprigs.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves minced (garlic lovers 8 cloves).
- Take 1 of baguette loaf.
- Provide 4-6 slices of provolone cheese.
- Provide of Garnishes.
- Get of Kosher Salt.
- Get of Fresh ground pepper.
- Use of Fresh parsley.
Steps to make French onion soup Instant Pot IP:
- Melt butter in pressure cooker over medium saute setting..
- Add onions and baking soda until onions soften slightly and start to release liquid. Around 3 minutes..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. No need to add liquid. The onions will release all the liquid needed. When finished quick release the pressure. Remove lid..
- Drain liquid then on high/more saute setting, continue to stir the onions till all the onions are sticky and brown..
- Add broth, white wine, salt, and garlic stirring and scraping bottom of the pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to bottom of the pot. Add thyme and bay leaves..
- Reseal instant pot and cook at high pressure for 10 minutes. When beeper sounds do a quick release of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Discard the bay leaves and thyme sprigs. Preheat oven to broil. Cut the baguette into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces…
- Ladle soup into oven safe bowls leaving room for the baguette on top. Add pieces of baguette (2 or 3) on top of soup. Cover with a slice of provolone cheese..
- Place bowl in oven and cook with oven door cracked until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven. sprinkle salt, pepper, and parsley over the top..
French Onion soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup and I always love trying different variations. I like that this one saves a lot of time but the flavor and deep color is unfortunately lacking. Reviews for: Photos of Instant Pot® French Onion Soup. Instant Pot French Onion Soup is simple, tasty, and impressive! Way back in high school, my favorite class was French.
If you find this French onion soup Instant Pot IP recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.