Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not that difficult. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled steak recipe. You can cook grilled steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Steak:
- You need of 7 Bone Chuck Steak.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Take of Cajun Seasoning.
- Get of Creole Seasoning.
- Get of pk. Sazon.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Provide of Onion Salt.
- Take of Hoisin Sauce.
Steps to make Grilled Steak:
- Salt your steak with a few pinches of kosher salt on both sides. Don’t be shy, about three healthy pinches. Put steak into the fridge for about 15 minutes. This will draw out some moisture and tenderize the meat..
- Remove steak from fridge and pat dry with paper towels. Combine all dry seasonings and whisk together. Rub steak on both sides with spices. Lastly, squirt Hoisin sauce like you would dress a hot dog and rub it in. Don’t overdo it. It’s a little sweet and could burn..
- Place steak directly on grill. I had some mesquite wood chips that I soaked in water and added to the coals. Try not to play with the steak. I left it alone for about 10-12 minutes before flipping. You don’t want the steak over flames or super hot heat. You want it hot, but not flaming. Flip steak, cook it for a little more than half the time on the other side. You’re shooting for about 145F (internal temperature). Shoot for a higher temp if depending on how you like your steak..
- After resting, cut up and serve with whatever you like..
- Excuse my foot in the photo lol. I had mine like this..
If you find this Grilled Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.