Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 5 medium of onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 cup of dry red wine.
- Take 6 cup of Beef stock.
- Take 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- Use 1/2 of baguette (cut into slices).
- Provide 3 cup of provolone cheese (shredded).
- You need 1 tbsp of chives.
- Take 1 of garlic clove.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- To caramelize the onions. Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed Dutch oven or saucepan over low heat. Add onions. Cook onions stirring regularly until onions are dark golden brown color, about 45 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium. Add rosemary and flour. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually stir in red wine. Let reduce for 5 to 10 minutes then add beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper..
- Brush slices with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly golden. Rub with garlic..
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with toasted bread and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives.
Our French onion soup is deliciously rich and easy to make at home. This savoury soup is perfect for using up a garden glut and great for dinner parties. This easy yet classic french onion soup recipe is the perfect comfort food for those colder months. If you're a fan of French onion soup and have made it at home before, you'll probably notice two things. French onion soup is a hearty dish made with the comforting flavors of onions, beef stock, bread and cheese.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.