Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Dehydrated Kale Chips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dehydrated Kale Chips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dehydrated Kale Chips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to discover, are great at combating depression. You should be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try eating a couple of eggs to feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dehydrated kale chips recipe. To cook dehydrated kale chips you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dehydrated Kale Chips:
- You need of big bunch of Kale as bought from the grocery store.
- Get of small spoon of garlic salt.
- You need of small spoonful of powder Parmesan Cheese.
- Use of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of pinRed Pepper Powder/Flakes.
- Prepare of drizzle of Olive Oil.
- Get of small spoonful of 0 calorie Caesar dressing.
Steps to make Dehydrated Kale Chips:
- Cut Kale leaves from the stems and chop the leaves into not so small pieces. When they are put to dehydrated they will dry up and shrink a lot in size, so the bigger the pieces the better..
- Put the chopped up leaves in mixing bowl, and add the garlic salt, Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and red pepper flakes. Stir together and add the drizzle of olive oil and a small spoonful of the Caesar dressing and stir well so all the leaves are coated evenly..
- Place on a dehydrating machine to dehydrate on 105 degrees Fahrenheit around 5 hours. Time will vary depending on your machine and the quantity you placed to dehydrate. But just check on it from time to time until you see that they have completely dried up and shrunk. They will have a crispy and airy consistency..
Making dehydrated kale chips is a great way to start your healthy snack journey. Kale is a very popular green leaf vegetable also known as a member of the cabbage family Brassica oleracea. Dehydrated kale chips are a healthier counterpart to potato chips. Made from kale, a kind of leafy green vegetable, baked or dehydrated kale chips not only satisfy cravings. Kale chips are made from kale after all.
If you find this Dehydrated Kale Chips recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.