Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are good if you would like to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously raise your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake recipe. You can have the best caramel apple cobbler dump cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- You need of cans apple pie filling.
- Prepare of bag caramel bits (found in the baking section).
- You need of box yellow cake mix.
- Take of butter (2 sticks).
- Get of vanilla ice cream for serving (optional).
Instructions to make The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray..
- Spread both cans of apple pie filling onto the bottom of your prepared dish..
- Sprinkle about half of the bag of caramel bits evenly over the top of the pie filling..
- Evenly distribute the dry cake mix over top..
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the cake mix covering as much of it as you can..
- Bake uncovered in the center rack for 30-40 minutes or until the buttery cake mix turns a deep golden brown. Allow it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve warm with vanilla ice cream..
- Notes- You could also sprinkle a handful of chopped pecans in with the caramel bits for added crunch, and if you really like spice, try sprinkling extra cinnamon or nutmeg over the cake mix before adding the butter. Place any leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 5 days and reheat in the microwave. It's just as good leftover!.
- This can be done in a crockpot as well following the same steps geese crockpot well (cooking times at a guess hi 2-4 hrs low -4-6 hrs idk).
- How to make a caramel apple dump cake: youtu.be/XLHgMsrI-kg.
Add the cake mix in an even layer and pour the melted butter over the top. That's it and it's ready to go in the oven! Empty cans of Apple Pie Filling into bottom of baking dish, and spread out evenly. Drizzle Caramel over the top of the Apples. In medium mixing bowl, combine dry Cake Mix and melted Butter, and stir until crumbly. break up any large chunks into small crumbles with spoon.
If you find this The Best Caramel Apple Cobbler Dump Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.