Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork chow mein for 1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork chow mein for 1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork chow mein for 1 recipe. To cook pork chow mein for 1 you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork chow mein for 1:
- Provide 1 of pork loin chop cut into strips.
- Use 2 tsp of five spice.
- Use 75 g of medium egg noodles.
- Get 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper sliced thinly.
- Use 75 g of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 of spring onion sliced lengthways.
- Provide of Salt and pepper to season.
Steps to make Pork chow mein for 1:
- Cook the noodles, drain and rinse under cold water. Drizzle with a splash of olive oil and toss to prevent the noodles sticking together.
- Place the pork slices in a bowl add the soy sauce, five spice and mix.
- Heat the wok on high and stir fry the meat until cooked.
- Add the red pepper and stir fry for 1min, then add the bean sprouts and spring onion and stir fry for another 1 min.
- Add the cooked noodle and stir for 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy.
In Chinese, "mein" means noodles, chow means stir-fried. So in English, we can call this recipe pork stir-fried noodles. The best noodles to use are hand-made noodles. Not only are they fresher, but you get the satisfaction of having made something from scratch. This pork chow mein recipe makes a nice big batch of chow mein.
If you find this Pork chow mein for 1 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.