Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Begin with exchanging the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house also. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak recipe. You can have salisbury steak using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salisbury Steak:
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Get 3/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Use 1/2 packages of Saltine Crackers.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Take 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Take 1 of Black Pepper.
- Use tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide 2 packages of Your Choice Gravy Mix or Homemade.
- Take 1 of small Onion, Chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Bell Pepper, Chopped.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak:
- In a large bowl Mix all ingredients except for gravy mix, onions and peppers..
- Shape mixture into round patties..
- Fry the patties in a pan, with onions and peppers, flipping once, until done..
- While the patties are cooking. Cook the gravy in a separate pot. Follow the package directions..
- As the patties r done, remove from pan. Drain grease and clean the pan. Return patties to pan and top with the gravy, onions, and peppers..
- Enjoy :).
If you find this Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.