Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Cradle (Fritter) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Cradle (Fritter) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
One of the primary forms of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy cradle (fritter) recipe. You can cook crispy cradle (fritter) using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Cradle (Fritter):
- Take 1 cup of poha washed.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 1 cup of vegetables (carrot,cabbage,capsicum,peas).
- Take 2 tbsp of corn.
- Take 2 tbsp of paneer.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garlic paste (optional).
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Provide 1 tsp of corn flour/maida.
Steps to make Crispy Cradle (Fritter):
- Take a kadai add Oil, curry leaves and all veggies,saute till soft.
- Now add all the masalas now add poha, boiled and mashed potatoes, paneer,coriander leaves mix it well..
- Now make the shape of cutlet and now make a slurry(cornflour+namak+water) now dip the kabab in the slurry cover it with vermicelli and deep fry till crisp.. enjoy…
If you find this Crispy Cradle (Fritter) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.