Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to eat. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can truly help you battle your depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper casserole recipe. You can have stuffed pepper casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Use 1 packages of brown minute rice.
- Take 3 medium of green peppers coarsely chopped.
- Use 1 jar of of spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Brown ground turkey, drain excess juice and return to pan..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook minute rice as directed..
- Add chopped green pepper and jar of spaghetti sauce to ground turkey. Cover and cook on low until rice is done cooking..
- Add drained rice to meat and peppers, stir until well combined..
- Put all ingredients in 2qt casserole dish and top with shredded cheese..
- Heat casserole in oven for 20 minutes or until heated through..
All the flavors of stuffed peppers without any of the fuss coming together in ONE PAN! This recipe has all of the flavor of stuffed peppers without the hassle. Dress up this homey casserole, from All You reader Whitney. This easy casserole will give you all of the delicious flavors of a stuffed pepper dish without having to spend all day in the kitchen! Green peppers – use any colors you like.
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.