Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn Fritters aka Bakwan Jagung recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Fritters aka Bakwan Jagung recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Fritters aka Bakwan Jagung recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Most people already know that cells begin to break down with time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells much healthier for longer periods of time.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn fritters aka bakwan jagung recipe. To make corn fritters aka bakwan jagung you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Fritters aka Bakwan Jagung:
- Provide 3 of corn (keep the kernels).
- Prepare 1 cup of prawns – cut in half.
- Prepare 2 of eshallots cut in small pieces.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic mince.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- Provide 1 cup of plain flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Get of Water about half a cup.
- Provide of Oil to fry the fritters.
Steps to make Corn Fritters aka Bakwan Jagung:
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Fry the fritters in medium heat until golden brown. I normally do a test taste to make sure I have the right balance..
- Drain on paper towel..
- Serve on a plate with rice, meat or fish, fresh cucumber, fritters and sambal..
If you find this Corn Fritters aka Bakwan Jagung recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.