Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Salisbury Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Salisbury Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy salisbury steak recipe. You can cook easy salisbury steak using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Salisbury Steak:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- Use 1 can of French onion soup.
- Get 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
Instructions to make Easy Salisbury Steak:
- Put ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of onion soup, salt, pepper, egg and bread crumbs and mix until well blended.
- Take about a fist full of meat and form into oval patties. (should yield 6 or 7 patties).
- In a small bowl mix remaining onion soup and flour until smooth. Add ketchup, water, worcestershire and mustard powder..
- Over medium high heat brown patties on both sides and pour off excess grease.
- Add sauce to pan and stir. cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Stir occassionally.
If you find this Easy Salisbury Steak recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.