Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian corn fritters (dadar jagung) recipe. You can cook indonesian corn fritters (dadar jagung) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG):
- Take 2 ears of corn, separated from the cob (1/4 mashed).
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Provide 100 gr of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Use 2 of red chillis, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 stalk of scallions, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of bouillon powder (flavor beef / chicken, according to taste).
- Provide of Enough water.
- Get of The oil for frying.
- You need of GROUND SPICES.
- Provide 5 of shallots.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 5 of cayenne peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper grains.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG):
- Mix the corn with ground spices, flour, rice flour and egg. Add a little water and stir well..
- Add the red chilli, sliced scallions, coriander powder and bouillon powder. Stir again until well blended..
- Heat oil (use medium heat). Take 1 ladle of batter, fry until golden brown and cooked through. Remove and drain..
- Ready to be served as a side dish or snack to your beloved family..
Packed with juicy corn kernels and zingy flavour from kaffir lime and ground spices, these Indonesian corn fritters are crispy, crunchy, and totally addictive! Bakwan jagung – Indonesian corn fritters. Please thaw frozen fritters before reheating. Super easy Indonesian style corn fritters that our family can't stop eating and also tips that I'm sharing to make sure you make good bakwan jagung. Bakwan jagung or sometimes called perkedel jagung in Indonesian language is a popular street food I grew up with.
If you find this Indonesian Corn Fritters (DADAR JAGUNG) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.