Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. Now you are well aware that it helps you to lift your moods too!
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale coleslaw with yoghurt dressing recipe. You can cook kale coleslaw with yoghurt dressing using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing:
- Prepare of large stems of Kale *thick stems removed, thinly sliced.
- Get of Carrot *thinly sliced into strips.
- Prepare of Red Cabbage *thinly sliced.
- You need of small Beetroot *thinly sliced into strips, rinsed.
- You need of Seeds *e.g. Pepita (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds.
- Provide of Dressing.
- Get of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Provide of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Take of Grated Garlic *OR 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- Use of White Wine Vinegar OR Lemon Juice.
- Provide of Sugar *OR Honey, Maple Syrup, other sweetening.
- Prepare of Herbs of your choice *I used dry Italian Herb Mix.
- Prepare of Salt & Black Pepper.
- Use of *Note: 'My Buttermilk Dressing' is also good for this salad. Find it at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12506033-my-buttermilk-dressing.
Steps to make Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing:
- Place all the Dressing Ingredients in a small bowl, mix well and season with Salt and Pepper..
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Drizzle in the dressing and mix thoroughly. Add extra Salt & Pepper if required. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Add the Seeds and combine well and serve..
If you find this Kale Coleslaw with Yoghurt Dressing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.