Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Walnut Cake with Rich Chocolate Butter-Cream Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Walnut Cake with Rich Chocolate Butter-Cream Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, on the other hand, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water ingestion.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate walnut cake with rich chocolate butter-cream icing recipe. To make chocolate walnut cake with rich chocolate butter-cream icing you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Walnut Cake with Rich Chocolate Butter-Cream Icing:
- Provide 1 of (CAKE).
- Get 200 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Use 150 grams of Dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Self raising flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of Caster sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take 3/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped walnuts.
- Provide 1 of (ICING).
- Use 60 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Icing sugar.
- You need 60 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Provide 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Steps to make Chocolate Walnut Cake with Rich Chocolate Butter-Cream Icing:
- Pre-heat oven to 180*C..
- Brush a 20 x 5cm round cake tin with butter and line with grease paper..
- Place butter and chocolate (for cake) in a stainless mixing bowl and melt over a pot with boiling water..
- Stir until combined and remove from heat..
- Add flour, eggs, sugar & milk to mixture- whisk until smooth before folding in nuts..
- Pour mixture into prepared tin, smooth the surface and place into oven for 55 minutes (or until it passes the skewer test) then remove from oven..
- Allow cake 5 minutes in cake tin before turning out onto a wire rack to cool. Now you can work on your rich chocolate icing..
- (ICING) Place chocolate, butter & icing into a stainless steal mixing bowl and melt over a pot with boiling water. Remove from heat..
- Add icing sugar and whisk with hand mixer until smooth. Allow to cool. If you've timed it right, icing will harden just enough to spread over cooked cake..
- Sprinkle some chopped walnuts and choc chips over the top and enjoy with a nice hot coffee!.
If you find this Chocolate Walnut Cake with Rich Chocolate Butter-Cream Icing recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.