Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salisbury steak (hamberg steak) recipe. You can cook salisbury steak (hamberg steak) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak):
- Prepare 300 g of ground meat.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Get 50 g of Japanere bread crump (panko).
- Take 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of for sauce.
- Use 30 g of tomato ketchup.
- Use 30 g of sauce.
Steps to make Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak):
- Dice onions and microwave them..
- Combine ground meat, diced onions, salt and pepper in a bowl..
- Add panko and milk in the bowl, mix them well until it becomes sticky by hands..
- Shape into 6 oval medium patties..
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the patties and put the lid on the pan. When oneside gets brown, turn over and fry them well..
- For making sauce, add ketchup and sauce in the pan and simmer them until it becomes sticky. Pour sauce on the humberg steak..
If you find this Salisbury Steak (Hamberg steak) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.