Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the happier you will feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed pepper soup recipe. You can have stuffed pepper soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Use 2 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 of green peppers; diced.
- Get 2 (15 oz) of cans diced tomatos; undrained.
- Provide 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 32 oz of beef broth.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Use 1 of small onion; diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves; minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Use 4 cups of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Brown ground beef in large skillet & drain grease. Add cooked meat to slow cooker..
- Add tomato sauce, diced tomatos, broth, peppers, onion, garlic, brown sugar, water, salt & pepper. Stir well! Cover & cook for 6-8 hrs on low..
- When about 30 mins of cook time is left, cook your rice. (You can add your cooked rice to slow cooker with the soup but the rice will absorb a lot of the juice. If you want a lot of juice & a more soupy turnout then add the cooked rice to each bowl as it's being served)..
How to make Stuffed Pepper Soup Tutorial "Oh so yummy" Thanks for watching! Easy Recipe: Add following ingredients to you crock pot. White rice tends to be the top pick for stuffed peppers, but when it comes to soup, you're better off with long-grain brown rice. Stuffed Pepper Soup loaded with spicy sausage, bell peppers and rice! Everything you love about a stuffed pepper but in soup form!
If you find this Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.