Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Real Deal: Osaka-Style Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Real Deal: Osaka-Style Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Some grains are really wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods as well. Feeling famished can truly bring you down! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your sugar levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the real deal: osaka-style okonomiyaki recipe. To cook the real deal: osaka-style okonomiyaki you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Real Deal: Osaka-Style Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare of ◆ Cabbage.
- You need of ◆ Nagaimo yam.
- Use of Plain white flour.
- Prepare of bunches ◆ Green onion.
- Provide of ◆ Egg.
- Prepare of ◆ Beni shouga red pickled ginger (finely chopped).
- Take of plus Mentsuyu.
- You need of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need of Bonito flake powder.
- Use of Tempura batter crumbs (tenkasu).
- You need of Oil.
Instructions to make The Real Deal: Osaka-Style Okonomiyaki:
- Finely chop the cabbage and green onion..
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of mentsuyu sauce over the cabbage and mix well with your hands..
- Grate the nagaimo yam..
- Add the flour to the grated nagaimo, and mix well until it becomes difficult to continue mixing. Add a couple of drops of mentsuyu sauce at the end..
- Put all the ◆ ingredients into the bowl..
- Mix slowly at first so as not to let anything spill over. When things are mixed together beat quickly until bubbles form, incorporating lots of air into the batter..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan. Pour in all but about 1/5 of the batter into the frying pan and spread it evenly around. Top with the bonito flake powder and tempura crumbs..
- Pour the rest of the batter over, lay the pork slices on top, and cook over low-medium heat on both sides..
- When both sides are browned and the pancake is cooked through, it's done..
- Add any sauce and toppings of your choice such as okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise aonori seaweed powder, bonito flakes and so on! Enjoy!.
If you find this The Real Deal: Osaka-Style Okonomiyaki recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.