Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Diet french Baguette 🥖 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Diet french Baguette 🥖 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Diet french Baguette 🥖 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to diet french baguette 🥖 recipe. You can cook diet french baguette 🥖 using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Diet french Baguette 🥖:
- You need 1 Kg of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 500 g of white flour.
- Use 1 of and half table sp of active yeast.
- Get 1 of table sp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 cups of warm water.
- Prepare of hot water to make steam in the oven.
Instructions to make Diet french Baguette 🥖:
- Mix two different type of flour with salt in a large bowl.
- Put the flour in the kneader bowl and add yeast, sugar, water and turn on for 5 min. or till the dough is ready.
- Put the dough in another large bowl, cover it and leave it in a warm place for 45 min..
- After that, using the hand to knead the dough again for 1 min and leave it in a warm place for another 45 min..
- Repeat the previous step (another 45 min).
- After that, cut the dough into 10 pieces (to get a small baguette that I like it) 25 CM.
- Make 10 balls from dough pieces, and leave it for 10 min.
- Spread each ball of dough as thick little circle.
- Roll the dough circle into a short roll, and continue rolling to get the desired roll of loaf (mine it's 25 CM).
- Leave the loafs in the oven pan for 15 min..
- With a sharp knife, make oblique lines in the baguette.
- Put the pan in the middel of the oven.
- To make steam, put a bowl with hot water under the oven pan.
- Cook the baguette at 250°C = 480° F for 15 min..
- Sprinkle hot baguette loaves with water to keep them soft inside but crunchy out side😋🥖.
Both of these are essential nutrients your body needs to function. When eating a piece of French Baguette, you will not notice a salty taste, but this bread does make a high-sodium bread choice. HOW TO MAKE A CRUSTY FRENCH BAGUETTE. And it's all because of the technique! Start by dissolving the yeast in warm water.
If you find this Diet french Baguette 🥖 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.