Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel happier. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe. You can cook sweet stuffed pepper soup using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Prepare of ground beef or turkey.
- You need of onion chopped.
- Use of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- You need of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide of water.
- Take of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- Get of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- Get of oregano.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of pepper.
- Get of Cayanne pepper.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Provide of Hot sauce optional.
- Use of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- Get of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- Prepare of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
Instructions to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like… same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
How to make Stuffed Pepper Soup Tutorial "Oh so yummy" Thanks for watching! Stuffed pepper soup with ground turkey, bell peppers, rice and tomatoes! Nothing beats a cold February day quite like a bowl of soup, and today I'm sharing my new favorite: stuffed pepper soup! This soup has all the flavors of a stuffed pepper, but deconstructed and ready with far less effort. This stuffed pepper soup is a hearty meal loaded with ground beef, onions, rice and bell peppers in a tomato based broth.
If you find this Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.