Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Beguni/ Eggplant fritter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beguni/ Eggplant fritter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beguni/ Eggplant fritter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or even seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Your system will use these types of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body requires to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beguni/ eggplant fritter recipe. To cook beguni/ eggplant fritter you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beguni/ Eggplant fritter:
- Provide 1 of small eggplant cut to thin slices of about 1-2 cm.
- Use 4 tbsp of besan/Bengal gram flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of kalojeera/kalounji/nigella seeds.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt or as per taste.
- Get as required of Water.
- Take 2 cups of Oil for frying, at least.
- Provide as per taste of Black salt(optional).
Steps to make Beguni/ Eggplant fritter:
- Mix besan, cornflour, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, Kalo jeera, coriander leaves, and baking powder. Now, gradually pour water to the mixture and keep mixing. The batter should not be thin; else it will not coat the eggplant. I added about ¾ cup of water..
- Take a pan and heat the oil..
- Once the oil is hot, take a slice of eggplant, coat it with the batter..
- Gently drop the coated eggplant in the hot oil..
- Fry the eggplant on low-medium flame till it is golden brown on both the sides..
- Take out the beguni and keep it on tissue paper to absorb the excess oil..
- Sprinkle black salt and serve hot..
It is also a favourite snack to accompany cups of piping hot tea and chat sessions. "What we have to do is build on that and make sure we don't fritter all that away by going back to the behaving in ways that will drive those numbers back up again." Enjoy the most famous Beguni recipe for Ramadan Iftar. Beguni is a must-have item during iftar. Beguni – Baingan Pakora – Bengali eggplant fritters Beguni aka Bengali eggplant fritters makes an excellent evening snacks, the traditional way of enjoying this beguni is to serve this fritters with. These vegetarian eggplant fritters are quick and easy, inexpensive, and highly addictive – your Eggplant Fritters. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Beguni is one of the favourite street foods of Bengali.
If you find this Beguni/ Eggplant fritter recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.