Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed endives, roasted shiitake mushrooms, toasted pecans, red grapes with aged goat cheese crostini recipe. To make mixed endives, roasted shiitake mushrooms, toasted pecans, red grapes with aged goat cheese crostini you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini:
- Use of Mixed Endive Salad.
- You need 1 cup of curly endive, roughly chopped.
- Take 1 cup of red Belgian endive, stems removed and roughly chopped.
- Use 1 cup of white Belgian endive, stems removed and roughly chopped.
- Take 8 each of medium shiitake mushroom.
- Use 1 oz of pecans.
- Provide 3 oz of red seedless grapes, cut in half.
- Prepare of Aged Goat Cheese Crostini.
- Prepare 1 oz of aged goat cheese, crumbled.
- Take 1 each of 3 ounces baguette.
- You need 2 tsp of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Use of Honey-Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 2 tsp of sherry vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
Steps to make Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini:
- Preheat the oven to 400º F. Using a small mixing bowl, mix whole shiitakes, a pinch of salt and pepper, plus 1 teaspoon of the extra-virgin olive oil. Mix and put on a small roasting pan, reserve bowl for later use. Cook in the oven for 10-11 minutes, remove from oven, place mushrooms and the liquid from the mushrooms cooking in a small bowl and allow to cool. Turn oven down to 325º F..
- Place pecans on the roasting pan used for the mushrooms and place in the oven for 6-8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven and set a side..
- In the reserved mixing bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, honey and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix to combine and slowly add in remaining olive oil while whisking with a wire whisk..
- Slice the mushrooms and add them along with the mushroom liquid to the bowl with the vinaigrette..
- Cut the baguette in half by length. Spread butter on the bread and follow with the goat cheese. Remove the pecans from the tray and put the bread on the tray and place in the oven. Cook bread for 7-8 minutes or until melted and toasted. While the bread toasts chop mixed lettuces and halve the grapes..
- Roughly chop the pecans and place in a large mixing bowl, add mixed lettuces and grapes. Once the toasted bread is ready, add the shiitakes and the dressing to the large bowl and gently mix to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Divide onto two plates and serve the bread on the side. Enjoy!.
The lobster mushroom gets its distinctive red color from a powdery parasitic fungus that grows on its surface, but don't let that sway you: Its walnut-meat texture and mild seafood flavor have made it increasingly popular. Get our Morel Mushroom Toasts recipe. An early-autumn snack of goat's cheese on toast with sticky roast grapes, seasonal leaves and earthy nuts. Pears are sliced thin, baked then topped with tangy goat cheese, honey, pecans & fresh rosemary. The addition of sweet honey and the nuttiness of toasted pecans along with the piney flavor of fresh rosemary, round out the flavors of this dish that all complement each other perfectly.
If you find this Mixed Endives, Roasted Shiitake Mushrooms, Toasted Pecans, Red Grapes with Aged Goat Cheese Crostini recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.